Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Eric's mom and step-dad (whom we are living with) treated us to a weekend away and more importantly, a weekend sans Audrey Grace.
Yes, we did sit in those Adirondack chairs and watched the sunset over the Chesapeake Bay.


This was the coolest tree because it had ever color of leaves (green, yellow, orange, red, and brown) all at the same time. I was so impressed that I brought a bag of leaves home with me.

We did some hard-core sight seeing, actually we just went to the only interesting thing around, Turkey Point Lighthouse (and there were no turkeys to speak of, just a point and a lighthouse). I think I want lighthouse stairs in my next house.

4 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

OK, you guys win, I hate California even more now!

The Gibbs said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures...I am glad you guys are doing well.

Jamie Stavenger said...

JEALOUS!!!!

Lisa..... said...

Sans kid? What's that? It looks beautiful there.