Sunday, September 16, 2007

Audrey's First (and Last) Dodger Game

Today we went to a Dodgers Game. Biola bought a thousand tickets to celebrate our centennial year. To commemorate the occasion, the new president threw out the first pitch. We sat in the right field pavillion which at Dodger Statium means all you can eat Dodger Dogs, nachos, popcorn, and peanuts. However, it also means that you will be sitting in the blazing sun and that Dodger's security will be working twice as hard around you. Between the fight and the fan that ran out on the field, it made us appreciate being Angels fans (plus I prefer red to blue). Thus, Audrey will no longer be visiting Chavez ravine.

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Dodger scum. I don't condone your love of the Angels, but I can certainly appreciate your disgust with the Blues.

I went to a Dodger game once. They played the Giants. I, of course, rooted for SF. I'm lucky I made it out of there alive. Lesson learned.