Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where I have traveled...

A bunch of people from church are documenting where they have visited. Here's my (Ashley's) contribution...

According to this, I have been to 17% of the world. Only 83% more to go! I have been to 40 countries and lived in four of them. It helped having missionary parents.


create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

I have been to 43 states. Thanks to my parent who dragged me across country about half a dozen times to visit "supporters." I actually boycotted the northern central states! Sorry Jamie! No plans to visit the rest, unless I forfeit the arbitrary boycott and go see Jamie in Minnesota or get a craving to see the Mount Rushmore.


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

1 comment:

Rahime said...

you know, I have plans to hit (some of) the northern central states someday (and go through Canada for the boring parts)...you should come. Then your map would have more red on it. BTW, your state map looks like it has more coverage than mine....how's that possible? I know you've been to a couple countries I haven't hit...Malawi and Mauritius, but I thought we'd done the same states.