Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Like Father Like Daughter

From the day we brought Audrey home, people have told us that she looks a lot like me. For those of you who disagree, here is a picture of Audrey alongside a picture of me at about the same "age".
Obviously, I think that's fantastic. Anyway, when I walked into her room the other night, I found another paternal resemblance. My parents tell me that when I slept on my stomach (that was how you were supposed to do it back then) I had a habit of pulling my knees up to my chest. I did this so often in fact, that I ended up bow-legged and my parents had to put my legs in a brace. I think they're still traumatized by how much I cried. Below is the sight I beheld when I walked into her room a few nights ago.


Needless to say, I pulled (and keep pulling because she sleeps like that a lot) her legs out but she just tucks them back up. I must say however, I think it's awfully cute.

No comments: