Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer TV

It used to be that the end of school also signified the end of good TV for the summer. I am pleased to say that this is no longer a reality. In addition to one of my favorite shows So You Think You Can Dance (I know, how gay do I sound right now), I have discovered a new pearl of summer television, Wipeout. As I write this, I am sitting in my living room, alone at 11:00pm laughing out loud as I watch normal people like you and me get the crap kicked out of them by an inflatable obstacle course. It helps that the show is narrated by John Anderson of Sportscenter and John Henson the former host of Talk Soup. I can't promise you will like it, my taste is often suspect, but I am thoroughly enjoying watching people get pounded.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I loved Wipeout! No matter how many times I saw people fall - I still laughed.

I think my favorite was the older lady who at the very end when you're suppose to grab the rope and swing across the water decided to grab the rope and slide down the ramp and directly into the water. Poor thing...