Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Dad's Visit

My dad and his wife, Arlene came to visit us last week. We did some touristy things and took a road trip to Virginia and North Carolina to see my Aunt Karen, Grandma Deans and Grandpa Deans. Here are some pictures from our trip.

My Dad & Arlene in front of Mount Vernon.
While at Mount Vernon we witnessed a sheep give birth to two lambs.

I am an animal nerd, so I thought it was the coolest thing.
Eric and I got to go to Monticello sans Audrey. Thanks for Dad & Arlene for babysitting (or should I say babyrunning).
We had lunch with my Aunt Karen and Eugene in Tappahannock, VA.
They spoiled Audrey with gifts.

My Grandpa Deans' Farm house in NC.
It was Audrey first time meeting her Great-grandfather.
Audrey got spoiled with more presents.
She even started singing "Happy Birthday" to herself.
We were given a Victrola that my Great-grandmother owned.

Audrey found my Grandpa's hat and work boots.
She looks so cute when she's guilty.

My Grandpa Deans and Grandma Gail with their new love.
We had a wonderful trip and we so blessed we could go before Eric started his new job.

1 comment:

lauren.deans said...

That picture of Audrey with Eugene is SO cute!! That was so sweet of them to get her a 'bike'.
How is she doing with it?
I miss you guys!!
~Lauren~