Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Week with Family!

We were blessed to have my family come for the week. Lauren and my mom were already here for the birthday. My older sister, Rahime, and her husband, 'Chung stopped by on their 4-week cross country trip documented here. They brought Brembo, their 110-pound Great Dane "puppy" with them.
Audrey is really interested in helping cook, especially with Auntie Lauren
(she takes quite a few bites during the process).

Here are our pictures hanging out at the Fort McHenry Park:

Audrey learning to walk Brembo.


We did the DC tour.
Audrey took to riding Brembo.

On Friday, we drove through Richmond (sorry Alisa it was too short of a trip to see you)
to visit my Aunt Karen and Eugene, and my Grandma Deans.
Saturday, we spent in Hampton/Williamsburg for my cousin's wedding.
My Uncle Scott and cousin April.

Rahime and I
Eric and Audrey


Couple Pictures:Cousin Christy and her boyfriend Jason
Uncle Scott and Laura

Rahime and 'Chung
Eric and I

April and Eric (the newly weds)

Audrey Pictures:
We had a fabulous week and wedding weekend. My family all left on Sunday morning. Eric and I took the scenic route home. Eric was excited to drive across the 20 mile Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel. It has a steep $12 toll, but is worth it if you like long tunnels and bridges.

1 comment:

kt said...

Holy cow that kid is beautiful!