Monday, February 8, 2010

My 29th Birthday

Last Thursday was my 29th birthday. I started my day being serenaded by Audrey and Eric. Eric made me a wonderful breakfast in bed. Audrey was so excited about that concept, and thought "it was fair" for me to share with her. Later in the day, she said, "Mommy, remember when you ate breakfast in bed? We should do that again!" "Yes, Audrey, we should tell your daddy that."

That morning we went to the Botanical Gardens in Baltimore with Stefanie and Sofia. The girls had a great time running around in the warmth of the climate controlled gardens. They got to feed the fish and play hide-in-go seek. Seeing them as happy as they were was the biggest present I could have had for my birthday.


After the gardens, Cedulie joined us and treated us to a wonderful lunch at the Papermoon Diner.

I headed to Costco and Trader Joe's after lunch to stock up in preparation for our big storm. After the snow weekend that we had (see the next blog post), I was glad that was how I spent my birthday afternoon. Eric, Audrey and I went to dinner at Joe Squared for Baltimore's best pizza. I was excited to have discovered two new great places to eat. It was a wonderful birthday and I am glad to have another year in my twenties.

No comments: