Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Audrey/Elliott

We have had a lot of people say that our kids look alike. I have always seen the resemblance, but Eric wasn't so sure. I pulled up some pictures of Audrey to prove it and Eric agrees... especially because I take so many similar pictures.
What do you think?


Boppy Naps



More Boppy Naps


Bed Time


Fall Piggy Back Rides


Bouncy Seat Stares


Silly Faces


Bumbo Smiles


Little Piggy


Love Me Some Toes


First Teeth @ 6 months


Little Peacock for Halloween


Jumpin'


Play time




4 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

WOW! I will say...your children look more alike than Eric does in the two pictures of himself :)

http://alberico.net said...

WOW!!! Will be interesting to see how they change as they grow up.

Cami said...

You've sure got two cute kids!
If this isn't proof, I don't know what is.

Also, re: Jamie's comment....haha, I love it! I'll second that.

Amber said...

Wow, they really do look alike. They are both adorable! You should have another one!