Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grandpa Deans' funeral

I was able to go down to North Carolina for my Grandpa Deans' funeral.  Rahime and Eleanor actually flew into Baltimore and drove with Adeline and I.  We had a very smooth trip considering we had two babies in the backseat.  I was blessed to be able to attend this special event and mini family reunion.


Adeline and Eleanor all ready for their first funeral


All the cousins together

Sisters

My Dad and Arlene

Cute babies


It was hard saying goodbye to this house

The extended family got to hang out at the park after the service and reception


Lauren and Joni- cousins only a few months apart

My Dad and my Uncle Jon

This was my sweet little roommate

The wreath I made with my grandfather's old champagne corks.  It will be our New Year's wreath, but I was inspired to make it a little earlier. 










No comments: