Sunday, September 11, 2016

Spring 2016 Highlights Part 1

Yay for Spring

Early Signs of Spring


Spring Soccer


Plantain Clafoutis 

100th Day of School


Getting Ready for Easter

Cherry Blossoms and Daffodils at Druid Hill Park 


Maria's Birthday 

Easter 


Egg Hunt

Ana Luisa's Baby Shower


Amelia's Birthday Party 


Ouch 




Fevers and Cat Naps

New Trash Cans



Magic of Books


Paint Time


Spring Flowers




Passion Fruit from my Dad

Neighborhood Friends and Cats


Picnic at Sherwood




Many Faces of Adeline 
(I had more pictures of her since I spent the most time with her).

Lake Roland Day

Our Yard at It's Best


Caterpillar Tents 

Double Wishes

Closing of my favorite store 

My Birthday Boy- Elliott's 6th

Kids' Birthday Party

Adeline's 4th Birthday


Mother's Day

Adeline's Birthday Picnic with Friends





No comments: