Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Pictures

We had a wonderful Easter celebrating with Eric's family. The girls had a blast dressing up and hunting for eggs.

After getting dressed for the day, Eric said, I looked like a walking Easter egg. Here's me and my egg. At church, we sat in the front row. I could tell some guys from the choir were talking about my belly from their hand gestures. After the service, they came up to me and said, "sorry, we woke up your baby." I guess they could see him move around in my belly from the stage... this is a very active boy!




















3 comments:

Lori said...

Omg such cute pictures! You look great by the way! When is your due date? Im thinking next month? Any names yes? none on this side yet... oh and boys are so much fun, active as they are :)

Rahime said...

they could see him move around...from the stage

Wow! ;)

Ashley Lapointe said...

I am due May 4th! He is finally head down, so I get to try for a VBAC. We have picked a name... Elliott Ryan. I am looking forward to having a boy, but scared that his in utero activity is a sign of what is to come.