Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my two precious kids. It started by waking up at 6:45am to Audrey whisper yelling, "Daddy, it's Mother's Day! We need to make breakfast in bed for Mommy!" I got to pretend I was sleeping for the next 20 minutes while my breakfast tray was being prepared. I got eggs, toast, strawberries and tea with a vase of flowers. Audrey climbed up on the bed and said, "Happy Mother's Day, you can give me bites." She is so thoughtful and sweet. We went to George and Stef's church with Luis and Cedulie and then went to Hampton Mansion for the afternoon. We walked around the grounds and had a picnic. It is definitely on the "come back to" list.

We took some great pictures of me and the kids.

Here are some others of our time there.


No comments: