Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Dad's Visit

We had a great time with my Dad and Arlene.
Here are some pictures of our time together.

Loving his Grandson

Audrey and the Azaleas
Audrey recently decided that she wants long hair without curls.
She has been brushing out her hair to make it longer.
I am trying to be patient but having a hard time with it...I just love her curls so much.

Audrey helped my Dad put in a new garbage disposal
Elliott wanted to help too
Elliott got to play his great grand-daddy Deans' banjo.
This boy loves music and I hope to cultivate that love.

They had lots of fun putting Audrey to bed and
reading her the new books they brought her. They got all Caldecott medal winners, amazing books that were popular when we were young. They are so good and it is hard to find them these days.


No comments: