Friday, March 21, 2014

Winter Catch Up- Part 2: Christmas Edition

We had a Christmas celebration at Eric's mom's house on December 21st.
Adeline threw up on the way to their house, so she and I went back home.  Audrey and Elliott were happy to stay with their daddy and enjoy their first Christmas (of the year).






2nd Christmas was celebrated Christmas Eve at our
house with games, gifts, appetizers, and carols.












Christmas Eve Candle Light Service @Freedom Church 





After the service, we wrapped and wrapped... ready for Christmas Morn.


Christmas Morning

Finnish Pancake

Stockings 







We went to our friends, the Millers for Christmas dinner
 and shared a meal with friends from church.







Finally, this was my Christmas Wreath makeover...

Last year my sisters made me this beautiful fresh
wreath and mailed it to me from the Bay area.

This was my not fresh, really old wreath, from a garage sale 10 years ago.


Last year's fresh wreath was not so fresh this year, but there was lots of great materials.  I merged the two and made this wreath, which is much prettier and should last a lot longer.



No comments: