Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Post Wedding Day/Travel Home

Looking tore-up the morning after Kate's wedding.

My bouquet was still pretty though

I had the honor of dropping off the marriage license at the County Clerk's office.


Audrey stayed home with my mom since she was still not feeling well.

Lidia and I got a quick pedi and grabbed some coffee.


We relocated Audrey to the next couch at my dad's house to say our goodbyes to him.

That evening Lidia and I went to Rancho Capistrano where I got married (Lidia was my Maid of Honor).  It was fun to walk around and reminisce. 




Then it was time to take out my hair (day-old up-dos are awesome) and pack my bags.


Audrey and I left the next morning to head home.  We would have a day and half at home before leaving on our next trip.  It would be just enough time to do laundry and repack our bags with new wedding attire, but not enough time to recover from jet lag or the quick and busy CA trip.



No comments: