Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Love Pumpkins! (Part 2)


Today the 12th Annual Great Glass Pumpkin Patch begins in Palo Alto California. At this amazing event, over 30 artists display their unique glass blown pumpkin creations. The pumpkins are on display from October 2nd to October 5th and then on sale October 6th and 7th. I was disappointed to find out that it was this weekend because we aren't able to go. My sister who lives in the Bay Area is also going to be out of town (she is at shooting school, yes guns, with her husband and Eric's step-sister) so she can't buy one for me either. Besides, its not worth going to San Francisco if I don't get to see my sister, even to see the glass pumpkin patch. I'll have to find another creative way to get my hands on a glass pumpkin. Above are some pictures of last year's “patch.”

2 comments:

Kate said...

yay! look at that nifty photo arrangement! you did it! i feel that a whole new world has just opened up to you.. haha =) wow. i never knew these kinds of things existed, they're beautiful! no wonder you love them. so looking forward to next week ie being with you ie snuggling that little darling of yours!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I love reading your blog. It's a great way to stay caught up on your life. Your little Aubrey is gorgeous!