Thursday, September 25, 2014

CA Day 1

On our first day in California (after flying), we met up with my dad and Arlene at Rancho Capistrano- a place full of memories, mostly of our wedding and a few of my high school soccer playing days.  It was once owned by the Crystal Cathedral and now in the hands of Saddleback Church.  It was fun to walk around the grounds and show the kids where we got married.








The iconic picture through the arch.  My how times have changed.
Day 1 of Marriage

Day 4,059 of marriage with a few more pounds, gray hairs, and sleepless nights, but with no regrets, much joy, and deep satisfaction.
There is a new Stations of the Cross walk constructed.  I wish we had more time and fewer kids to really appreciate it.  






Back where we stayed at my mom's house, there were some heavy eyes after a long day of travel and fun.


No comments: