Friday, September 26, 2014

CA Day 3

First thing on the morning of day 3, we had a quick visit to see some college friends and their family, the Grants.


It always fun to see how we have multiplied.

Next, we headed to In-N-Out to meet up with my dad, Arlene, and sisters for lunch.



After lunch, we went to Lake Mission Viejo for some "beach" time. 

I think this was the first time the kids were in sand in over a year.





My niece Eleanor

They even found a playground to further the fun.

After enough hours in the sun, we headed back to my dad's house 




My dad inherited many of our plants when we moved.  
This one was part of a wedding gift.  Thanks dad for keeping them alive!



Steaks for dinner

After dinner, we went back to Lake Mission Viejo for a ride around the lake.
The kids love driving the boat with Grandpa Deans.






A duck sighting 



Back to my mom's, they were all ready for a snack, not bed.  It is amazing how much energy kids have!


No comments: