Thursday, September 25, 2014

CA Day 2

Day 2 was my mom's day with us.  These east coasters were up pretty early (well before the sun).  


We had a quiet morning at my mom's house 

The girls in their hats


Adeline hugging Bremo


I was so blessed to have my sisters come down from the Bay Area to see us.

My mom hosted an open house for her friends and extended family to come visit. 

On of the highlights of my trip was getting to meet my triplet cousins.  They were about 7 weeks old in these pictures and had recently celebrated their due date.

My Uncle Jeff

Frecia, the new mommy, who was still glowing.


Everyone was interested in the babies and each kid got a turn holding a baby.




My very talented childhood friend Kari got to visit as well.




Those that weren't in the Baby Zone, were busy playing outside in the kiddie pool.  Our dear Virginia, played so well with them.  I used to babysit her kids back in the day.




We also got the privilege of meeting my cousin's new son.  
This little guy is the nephew to the triplets, but several months their senoir.

We had a second wave of visitors and more catching up to do.


Even the Danes were tired.  It is hard to see Brembo who is so dark, but Puffin is laying her head on Brembo's back- such sister-puppy love!

No comments: