Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer- Week 1

First Week of Summer- June 15th-19th

Monday was the Hershey Park day.

Tuesday morning, was spent being mellow at home 
with play dough (on the table) and picnics in the yard.


It was rather hot that day, so we spent the afternoon seeking out water.

The first splash pad was a bust.

So, was the next stop... this pool opened early last year.  I guess not this year.

A very disappointed hot boy motivated me to keep trying.  

The next splash pad was also a bust.  The city website said these would be open, so sad.

That week, I had a terrible cough, made worse by cutting my tongue on cough drops.

Finally, we found some water- a working splash pad in the Inner Harbor.

It was worth the effort!





Wednesday, we ventured to Annie's Playground in the morning.






Wednesday afternoon was spent dressing up like mermaids and eating watermelon (maybe for dinner).







Thursday, I met up with my friend Heather and her son at the Tot Lot.  We hadn't been there since Audrey was little so they were excited to experience a new playground.  It was also fun to run into their cousins there just by chance.




 Friday was spent doing who knows what... cuddling Max and trying to nap, I think.



Audrey and I did run some (must have leeks) errands in the evening.  She is still excited about these kid carts.  I am not in a hurry for her to grow up, so it's fine with me.  




No comments: