Friday, October 3, 2014

CA Day 10

We had another full day on Monday, August 11th.

First, we went to the Lagoon in Rancho Santa Margarita with the Grant family.  The kids had a great time and the weather was perfect.








After a quick clean up, we were back in the car with my mom and Larry on our way to Long Beach to visit the aquarium for their half price evenings in the summer.  Elliott obviously tired with his mouth open exposing the gum he had been chewing.    

We passed by the building where our friends, the Walkers used to live.  We had many a dinner and conversation there, one of which strongly influenced our decision to move, six years ago.


We met Kate and her new beau, Cody at the aquarium.  He was great, and especially great with the kids.  Elliott really took to him, right away.  I think he was missing his dad and needed some guy time.  He rode on his shoulders and said, "I love you Mr. Tree!"  Cody one as tall as a tree to that little boy.





 Elliott found a map








Last time I was at the aquarium, I was days away from delivering Miss Audrey Grace.  It was fun to be there with her out of the womb.  














Kate and I (yes, I wore my seahorse dress).

 I was so blessed to see how happy my dear friend was in this new chapter of her life.

After the aquarium, we ate dinner at In-N-Out once again.  My mom was so impressed with Audrey downing her whole burger and french fries.  She usually eats like a bird, but loves a good burger!   

No comments: