Friday, October 3, 2014

CA Day 12

Wednesday morning, Audrey and I went to the doctor since she was complaining of ear pain and I did not want to fly home with her having an ear infection.  Elliott hung out with Grandpa Larry all ready for the beach, which would be our next outing.


Meanwhile back in Maryland, Adeline was meeting neighborhood dogs and walking them.  I think she was enjoying her time with Grandmaman and Grandpapa.





Once Audrey and I got back from the doctor and pharmacy, we headed to Salt Creek beach.  My mom's request when we first talked about making a California trip, is that we reserve a few days to do some fun things together - going to the beach was on the list, so we needed to make it happen.  The kids loved more time in the water and the sand.












Later that evening, we meet up with my Dad, Arlene, Lidia, and Kate at Dana Point Harbor for tide pools and a picnic dinner.






I used to visit the tide pools when I was young and had not been back since high school.






















It was a refreshing evening, but we were still exhausted.

No comments: