Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kate's Visit

It seems like I am always two months behind blogging, which doesn't seem fitting for the age of technology when you can post things, so fast.  However, I use this blog as a journal- the only scrapbook I can do at this point and I will just take my time.  Blogging, unfortunately is one of my last priorities in life... the last thing to get "done."  I still do it for me, so that I can look back and see where the years have gone...

Here are pictures from my dear friend, Kate's visit at the beginning of June.  Kate and I have been friends since high school and kindred spirits forever.

Upon her arrival, Audrey and Elliott got sick with fevers and a stomach bug.  We quarantined ourselves in our house and poor Kate jumped in to help without hesitation. She loved on the kids as though they were her own, and patiently endured a week indoors with a few walks in between.


Sick Days









Adeline was the only one feeling pleasant


Kate also joined with for a work fundraiser event in Salisbury, MD.  It was fabulous in so many ways.  
Kate was once again extremely helpful during what ended up being a 12 hour day.







Kate's pictures from our long walks.  I think our neighborhood is beautiful, 
but she makes it look serene.   


















We also managed to squeeze in a trip to Papermoon Cafe without kids after Eric got home.


Sleepy head goodbye :) 




Thanks Kate again for coming, loving, and delighting in our simple life.




No comments: