Saturday, August 10, 2013

Visit from the Tings

My sister Rahime and her family come to visit us July 5th.  They came from my family's vacation at Lake Ozark, one I opted out of, since I didn't not feel up to vacation solo with three kids for the week.

Unfortunately,  'Chung, Rahime, and Eleanor were recovering from the stomach flu, so we laid low most of the five days they were here.  

We did manage to make it out to play once.  These are the pictures from Port Discovery:







 The day before they left, Adeline and Elliott got sick too... 
Eric, Audrey and I succumbed a day later.  

Though, it was the sickest we have all five been together, 
it was worth seeing the Tings.

Four sick cousins

Adeline got the worst case and after four days of being sick and not having much intake, 
we were in the ER with a lethargic and dehydrated little girl.   





She refused Pedilyte Pedipops (which is what is stained on this chuck pad) but finally took some syringes of apple juice after a dose of Zofran- my favorite drug.




No comments: